Research Screening Committee
This page last reviewed July 23, 2015
The Board's legislatively mandated Research Screening Committee consists of scientists, engineers, and others knowledgeable, technically qualified, and experienced in air pollution problems. The Committee meets approximately four times a year to review proposed and completed research projects.
Links to the recent meeting documents:
Previous year documents can be accessed through the links in the leftside menu bar.
The current Committee Members are:
- Professor Harold Cota, Ph.D., California State Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo (Chairman)
- Alan Vette, Ph.D., United States Environmental Protection Agency
- Rashid Shaikh, Ph.D., Health Effects Institute (HEI), Director of Science
- Philip Fine, Ph.D., South Coast Air Quality Management District
- Professor Rachel Morello-Frosch, Ph.D., M.P.H., University of California, Berkeley
- Professor Suzanne Paulson, Ph.D., University of California, Los Angeles
- William Eisenstein, Ph.D., Center for Resource Efficient Communities, University of California, Berkeley
Forman Williams, Ph.D., University of California, San Diego
- Professor Yifang Zhu, Ph.D., University of California, Los Angeles Fielding School of Public Health
For more information please email Emma Plasencia or contact by phone at (916) 323-1524.