Mechanical engineer / University Karlsruhe Germany
- What is Diesel Particulate?
- Technical Aspect of Health Effects Solutions other than filtration?
- Filter media, efficiency and backpressure
- Periodic cleaning = Regeneration
- Chemical processes within the filter -> secondary emissions
- Filter system verification/type approval
- Field experience
- Long term quality aspects
Andreas Mayer - is a Mechanical Engineer from the University of Karlsruhe Germany. His special expertise is in Nonsteady Flow, Diesel Combustion Supercharging and Emissions. Andreas is an emissions expert who works for the Swiss EPA. He is a consultant for authorities such as: EC, UBA, DEEP, SUVA and AUVA. Andreas is also the organizer of the yearly International Conference on Nanoparticle Measurement/Zurich.
for more information on this Seminar please contact Paul Rieger at 626.575.6876 or send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
for a complete listing of the ARB Chairman's Series and the related documentation for each one of the series please check this page