ARB Research Seminars
This page last reviewed November 18, 2014
Leading scientists present their research findings about air pollution and climate change
- Seminars are presented at the Cal/EPA Building in Sacramento and the Haagen-Smit Laboratory in El Monte, California, and are open to the public.
- For those who cannot attend the presentation in person, the seminars will be WEBCAST.
- Sign up here for the Seminars List Serve to receive notices of upcoming presentations.
- Also view our Chair’s Lecture Series website.
- William Eisenstein, Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley
- Quantifying the Comprehensive Greenhouse Gas Co-Benefits of Green Buildings
- December 17, 2014 -- Announcement. Press Release. Introduction. Presentation. Research Project.
- Hugo Destaillats, Ph.D, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Evaluation of Pollutant Emissions from Portable Air Cleaners
- November 04, 2014 -- Announcement. Introduction. Presentation. Videos: 1. 2. Research Project. Interview.
- Susan Handy, Ph.D., University of California, Davis
- The Science Behind Sustainable Communities Strategies
- October 07, 2014 -- Announcement. Introduction. Presentation. Videos: 1. 2. Interview.
- Michael T. Kleinman, Ph.D., University of California, Irvine
- Do Inhaled Ambient Particles Induce Oxidative Stress and Inflammation in the Brain?
- July 15, 2014 -- Announcement. Introduction. Presentation. Videos: 1. 2. Research Project. Interview.
If you have questions or comments, please contact Peter Mathews at (916) 323-8711.