ARB Research Seminars
This page last reviewed March 23, 2015
Leading scientists present their research findings about air pollution and climate change
- Seminars are presented at the Cal/EPA Building in Sacramento and the Haagen-Smit Laboratory in El Monte, California, and are open to the public.
- For those who cannot attend the presentation in person, the seminars will be WEBCAST.
- Sign up here for the Seminars List Serve to receive notices of upcoming presentations.
- Also view our Chair’s Lecture Series website.
- Venkat Srinivasan, Ph.D., Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Future for Energy Storage
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 1:30 p.m., PDT Save to Outlook. Announcement.
- Yifang Zhu, Ph.D., University of California, Los Angeles
- Reducing Air Pollution Exposure in Passenger Vehicles and School Buses
- Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 1:00 p.m., PDT Save to Outlook. Announcement. Research Project.
|Title Click a seminar title for details.||Date||Presenter||Affiliation||Category|
|Assessment of the Emissions and Energy Impacts of Biomass and Biogas Use in California||03/17/15||Dabdub, Donald||University of California, Irvine||Air Quality|
|The CoolCalifornia City Challenge: A Statewide Program to Enable Low Carbon Communities||01/08/15||Kammen, Daniel||University of California, Berkeley||Climate Change|
|Evaluation of Pollutant Emissions from Portable Air Cleaners||11/04/14||Destaillats, Hugo Ph.D||Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory||Air Quality|
|How Air Movement Makes Comfort Energy-Efficient||03/24/15||Arens, Edward Hui Zhang||University of California, Berkeley||Air Quality|
|Quantifying the Comprehensive Greenhouse Gas Co-Benefits of Green Buildings||12/17/14||Eisenstein, William||University of California, Berkeley||Climate Change|
|The Science Behind Sustainable Communities Strategies||10/07/14||Handy, Susan||University of California, Davis||Public Health|
If you have questions or comments, please contact Peter Mathews at (916) 323-8711.