ARB Research Seminars
This page last reviewed February 19, 2014
Leading scientists present their research findings about air pollution and climate change
- Seminars are presented at the Cal/EPA Building in Sacramento and the Haagen-Smit Laboratory in El Monte, California, and are open to the public.
- For those who cannot attend the presentation in person, the seminars will be WEBCAST.
- Sign up here for the Seminars List Serve to receive notices of upcoming presentations.
- Also view our Chair’s Lecture Series website.
- Sonia Yeh, Ph.D., Christopher Yang, Ph.D., University of California, Davis
- Modeling Optimal Transition Pathways to a Low Carbon Economy in California
- Thursday, May 01, 2014, 10:00 am PDT Save to Outlook. Announcement. Research Project.
|Title Click a seminar title for details.||Date||Presenter||Affiliation||Category|
|In-duct air cleaning devices: ozone emission rates and test methodology||11/08/13||Morrison, Glenn||Missouri University of Science and Technology||Air Quality|
|Persistent Immune Effects of Wildfire PM Exposure During Childhood Development||01/07/14||Miller, Lisa||University of California, Davis||Public Health|
|Understanding the Volatility of Primary Organic Aerosol Emitted from Light-Duty Vehicles||03/20/14||Kleeman, Michael J.||University of California, Davis||Air Quality|
|Peripheral Blood Gene Expression in Subjects with Coronary Artery Disease and Exposure to Particulate Air Pollutant Components and Size Fractions||04/17/14||Delfino, Ralph||University of California, Irvine||Public Health|
If you have questions or comments, please contact Peter Mathews at (916) 323-8711.