ARB Research Seminars
This page last reviewed April 7, 2015
Leading scientists present their research findings about air pollution and climate change
- Seminars are presented at the Cal/EPA Building in Sacramento and the Haagen-Smit Laboratory in El Monte, California, and are open to the public.
- For those who cannot attend the presentation in person, the seminars will be WEBCAST.
- Sign up here for the Seminars List Serve to receive notices of upcoming presentations.
- Also view our Chair’s Lecture Series website.
- Venkat Srinivasan, Ph.D., Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Future for Energy Storage
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 1:30 p.m., PDT Save to Outlook. Announcement.
If you have questions or comments, please contact Peter Mathews at (916) 323-8711.