ARB Research Seminars
This page last reviewed April 7, 2015
Leading scientists present their research findings about air pollution and climate change
- George Ban-Weiss, Ph.D,, Ronnen Levinson, Ph.D., Jordan Woods, University of Southern California; Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory; University of California, Berkeley
- Deriving Roof Albedo for Seven California Cities Using Remote Sensing
- Thursday, June 11, 2015, 1:30 p.m., PDT Save to Outlook. Announcement. Research Project.
- Kent Pinkerton, Ph.D., Keith Bein, Ph.D., and Fern Tablin, V.M.D., Ph.D., University of California, Davis
- Health Effects of Central Valley Particulate Matter
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015, 1:30 p.m., PDT Save to Outlook. Announcement. Research Project.
Recent ARB Research Seminars by title, descending
|Title Click a seminar title for details.||Date||Presenter||Affiliation||Category|
|Technical Analysis of Vehicle Load-Reduction Potential for Advanced Clean Cars||05/05/15||Pannone, Greg||President, CT-ENERGY, LLC||Climate Change|
|Risk of Pediatric Asthma Morbidity from Multipollutant Exposures||04/07/15||Delfino, Ralph J. Michael J. Kleeman||University of California, Irvine, University of California, Davis||Public Health|
|Reducing Air Pollution Exposure in Passenger Vehicles and School Buses||04/21/15||Zhu, Yifang||University of California, Los Angeles||Air Quality|
|Quantifying the Comprehensive Greenhouse Gas Co-Benefits of Green Buildings||12/17/14||Eisenstein, William||University of California, Berkeley||Climate Change|
|How Air Movement Makes Comfort Energy-Efficient||03/24/15||Arens, Edward Hui Zhang||University of California, Berkeley||Air Quality|
|Future for Energy Storage||04/22/15||Srinivasan, Venkat||Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory||Air Quality|
|The CoolCalifornia City Challenge: A Statewide Program to Enable Low Carbon Communities||01/08/15||Kammen, Daniel||University of California, Berkeley||Climate Change|
|Assessment of the Emissions and Energy Impacts of Biomass and Biogas Use in California||03/17/15||Dabdub, Donald||University of California, Irvine||Air Quality|
See all seminars
If you have questions or comments, please contact Peter Mathews at (916) 323-8711.