EULA (PDF, 11KB)
- The end-user license agreement (EULA) for the HARP software. It is
included within the HARP
- Any Microsoft Windows operating system that
supports the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.
- 50 MB of free hard drive space for the HARP EIM
Started (PDF, 1.1MB, March 11,
2014) - Provides information for new users
and instructions for upgrading from the previous version of HARP. Note:
You must uninstall any test versions before installing the program. Do
not attempt to use data created during the testing period.
34MB, June 06, 2014) - Provides
information on the use of the Emission Inventory Module and is an
Project 1 (ZIP, 270MB)
– A sample project for the Emission Inventory Module. This project
contains fictitious data.
Import Sample 1 (XLS, 27KB)
– A sample MS Excel 2000-2003 file that can be used to import facility
and emission data into the Emission Inventory Module. This file
contains fictitious data. See Section 15.c.ii in the User Guide for
more information on importing Excel file.
Boundary Import Sample 1 (CSV, 1KB)
– A sample file that can be used to import property boundary data into
the Emission Inventory Module. This file will create a five sided
polygon. See Section 8.i.iii in the User Guide for more information.
Note: The facility origin must be entered before this file can be used.
Facility origin: E: 475km, N: 3633.3km, UTM NAD27, Zone 11.