MODOC COUNTY AIR POLLUTION CONTROL DISTRICT
RULE 5.2 - CONTENTS OF PETITIONS
(Amended January 15, 1989)
- Every petition shall state:
- The name, address and telephone number of the petitioner or other person authorized to receive service of notice.
- Whether the petitioner is an individual, co-partnership, corporation, or other entity; names and addresses
of partners, if a co-partnership; names and addresses of the persons in control if other entity.
- The type of business or activity involved in the application and the street address at which it is conducted.
- A brief description of the article, machine, equipment or other contrivance, if any involved in the application.
- Whether the petitioner desires a hearing:
- For a variance under Section 42350, Health and Safety Code.
- For review of a permit denied by the Control Officer.
- To determine if a permit should be revoked.
- To modify or revoke a variance previously granted.
- For an abatement order.
- For any other reason.
- Each petition shall be signed by the petitioner, or some person on his/her behalf, and where the person is
not the petitioner, it shall set forth his/her authority to sign.
- All petitions shall be filed on a form approved by the District.
- Petitions to review a denial of an Authority to construct or Permit to Operate shall state the reasons given
for the denial and reasons for the appeal.
- Petitions for reinstatement of suspended permits shall state the alleged basis for such suspension.
- Petitions for revocation of permits shall state the rule which is alleged to have been violated and a brief
statement of the facts constituting such alleged violation.
- Petitions for an abatement order shall state the acts, uses or conditions complained of; the location, dates
and times thereof; and the rules violated.