MARIPOSA COUNTY AIR POLLUTION CONTROL DISTRICT
RULE 302 - BURNING PERMIT
- No person shall knowingly set or permit open outdoor fires unless that person has been issued a valid permit
by the APCO or a designated agency. (Section 41852)
- A permit shall not be issued unless information is provided as required by the APCO or a designated agency,
- Name and address of the applicant.
- Location of proposed burn.
- Acreage or estimated tonnage, and type of material to be burned
- Any other information the APCO or the designated agency may deem pertinent.
- Each permit issued shall bear a statement of warning containing the following words or words of like or similar
|"THIS PERMIT IS VALID ONLY ON THOSE DAYS DURING WHICH AGRICULTURAL BURNING IS NOT
PROHIBITED BY THE STATE AIR RESOURCES B0ARD OR THE AIR POLLUTION CONTROL DISTRICT, PURSUANT TO SECTION 41855 OF
THE HEALTH AND SAFETY CODE."
- A permit shall not be valid unless information is provided as required by the designated fire protection agency
for fire protection purposes.
- The designated agency shall forward the permit information received from applicants to the APCO upon request.
302.2 Exception The APC0 may exempt Residential and Recreational Activities as defined.