1990 to 2004 Inventory Data and Documentation
GHG inventory archive
This is the first edition of California's GHG inventory published by the ARB in November 2007. The GHG emissions and sinks are categorized in three ways:
- Scoping Plan; follows the categories identified in the ARB Scoping Plan.
- Process-oriented categories; follows the IPCC categorization to ensure comparability with international inventories.
- Economic sectors; enables comparison with other ARB emission inventories, which are similarly categorized.
1990-2004 Inventory Data
Query the 1990 inventory (AR4 GWPs)
Query the 1990 inventory by economic sector and/or by activity. This interactive query tool allows you to select a subset of the inventory in a table, view it or download it to your computer, find out how each of the emissions values was estimated, and plot the data. More details on the query tool's help page.
Download the entire 1990-2004 inventory (SAR GWPs)
- 1990-2004 inventory by IPCC category - Full Detail [PDF-114 KB]
- 1990-2004 inventory by IPCC category - Full Detail [Excel-414 KB]
- 1990-2004 inventory by economic sector - Full Detail [PDF-128 KB]
- 1990-2004 inventory by economic sector - Full Detail [Excel-392 KB]
- Land Use, Land Use Change, and Forestry - Net CO2 Flux [PDF-67 KB]
Download a Summary of the 1990-2004 Inventory (SAR GWPs)
- 1990-2004 Technical Support Document [PDF-1,550 KB]