Area Designations - 2002
This page updated March 29, 2005.
This web site area provides information regarding the ARB's 2002 activity regarding the designation of areas in California with respect to the State Ambient Air Quality Standards (State standards).
On August 13, 2002, the ARB hosted a public workshop to discuss proposed amendments to the area designations for State ambient air quality standards required by Health and Safety Code section 39608. The changes to the area designations are documented in a staff report entitled: "Area Designations and Maps - 2002." Because all of the area designation changes take effect by operation of law, there was no formal Board action on this item.
- August 13, 2002 Meeting Notice (PDF - 98K)
- August 13, 2002 Workshop Agenda (MS Word - 20K) or (PDF - 44K)
- August 13, 2002 Workshop Slide Presentation (MS PowerPoint - 88K) or (PDF - 54K)
- August 13, 2002 Workshop Summary Handout (MS PowerPoint - 22K) or (PDF - 69K)
- December 2002 Final Report:
Ms. Marci Nystrom, Staff Air Pollution Specialist
Air Quality Data Branch
Planning and Technical Support Division
California Air Resources Board
P.O. Box 2815
Sacramento CA 95812
For comments on page, email: Ms. Marci Nystrom, Staff Air Pollution Specialist.