RULE 309. FEES FOR REGULATION XVI PLANS
Provisions of this rule shall apply to fees assessed for plans required by Regulation XVI. Fees shall be paid for:
(2) Regulation XVI Mobile Source Emission Reduction Credit (MSERC) Applications and Compliance Plans
(2) SMALL BUSINESS is as defined in Rule 102.
(2) Regulation XVI Plans as defined in paragraph (b)(1), except Scrapping Plans, shall be assessed a filing fee of $80.30 and an evaluation fee of $267.80 at the time of submittal.
(3) Additional evaluation fees for plans shall be assessed at the rate of $80.30 per person per hour if necessary. Evaluation fees shall also be assessed at this rate for any amendments to Plans and Applications.
(4) For small businesses filing scrapping plans, MSERC applications, and compliance plans, the fees assessed shall be fifty percent (50%) of the amounts specified in paragraphs (c)(1), (c)(2), and (c)(3).
(B) The plan evaluation procedure has not been initiated by District staff.
(3) Claims for refund of any fee required by this rule shall be submitted in writing within one (1) year after the fee was paid.
(4) The cancellation fee shall not apply when the plan was filed based
on an erroneous District request.
(e) Government Agencies
Federal, state, or local government agencies or public districts shall pay all fees.
(f) Service Charge for Returned Check
Any person who submits a check to the District on insufficient funds or on instructions to stop payment on the check, absent an overcharge or other legal entitlement to withhold payment, shall be subject to a $25.50 service charge.