Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Office
This page last reviewed November 07, 2016
Bilingual Services Program
The EEO Office is responsible for providing equal access to all ARB programs and services to persons who are Limited English Proficient (LEP) by coordinating translation (written) and interpretation (spoken) services requested by staff, as required by the Dymally-Alatorre Bilingual Services Act (Government Code 7290-7299.8.) The Act requires the Air Resources Board to conduct an assessment of its compliance by surveying our public contacts two-weeks each even-numbered year and develop and prepare an implementation plan each odd-numbered year. Results from the survey and the implementation plan must be submitted to the California Department of Human Resources (CalHR) no later than October 1 of the corresponding year.
- Over the Telephone Interpretation Services Procedures
- Bilingual Services Policy
- Bilingual Language Services Request Form ASD/MSB 256
- Bilingual Pay Authorization Form STD.897
- Bilingual Skills Questionaire ASD/MSB 284
- List of Certified/Voluntary Bilingual Employees:
- Bilingual Glossaries of common words used through out ARB
For questions, complaints, or requests to provide language access services, please contact Christine McDonough
at (916) 322-0473.