This page last reviewed in November 4, 2015
Facility GHG Emissions Visualization and Analysis Tool (v2.0)
Over seven hundred facilities in California, plus electricity importers and fuel suppliers, annually report their greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions data to the California Air Resources Board through ARB's Mandatory GHG Reporting Program. The Facility GHG Emissions Visualization and Analysis Tool is a platform to view facilities and their reported GHG emissions using maps, charts and tabular formats. The Tool allows users to select facilities by name, location, industrial sector, and GHG emissions level. The Tool also has a variety of features to allow users to view, analyze, and download data. Click here to watch a 7-minute video demonstration.
Important notes about this tool
- This Tool is intended to enable users to locate, view, and analyze emissions of greenhouse gases (GHG) from large facilities in California.
- The data employed in this Tool represent verified or certified emissions data reported pursuant to the Air Resources Board’s Mandatory GHG Reporting Program for the years 2008 through 2013.
- The data represent direct emissions from facilities located in California. GHG emissions reported by fuel suppliers (i.e. transportation and natural gas fuel suppliers) and electricity importers are not included. Their emissions can be found at the ARB’s Mandatory Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program website.
- The primary sectors of facilities were reconciled for consistency between the old and the current reporting regulations.
- The data used in this tool do not reflect the total GHG emissions in California. For complete GHG emissions information, please visit ARB's Greenhouse Gas Emission Inventory.
- Additional user help information are available from the 'Help' tab above the maps.
For questions, comments and suggestions regarding this Tool, please email to LinYing Li