What's New List Serve Post Display

What's New List Serve Post Display

Below is the List Serve Post you selected to display.
arbcombo -- The Air Resources Board is providing an allowance distribution form for publicly owned utilities (POU) and electrical cooperatives (Co-op)

Posted: 14 Aug 2012 14:37:14
The Cap-and-Trade Program POU and Co-op allowance distribution
form is now available. 

This form is available at the following website:
 The purpose of these forms is to specify how a POU or Co-op
would like to have its allowances distributed in eligible
accounts. Any entity that will receive allowances from a POU or
Co-op, must also confirm the decision.

Participants are advised to submit these forms to ARB by
September 1st, 2012 to allow ARB sufficient time to distribute
the 2013 vintage allowances to utilities on September 14th, 2012.
Staff is also providing a table where electricity distribution
utilities can look up the number of free allowances they will
receive.  This information is needed to complete the form for
POUs and Co-ops to indicate how they wish to distribute their

For more information on these forms, please visit the POU and
Co-op allowance distribution web page at:

More information about the Cap-and-Trade Program can be found on
the California Air Resources Board’s Cap-and-Trade website at:

To join the cap-and-trade listserv please go to:

Please contact David Allgood at 916-445-8238.

You are receiving this single arbcombo email because you are a
subscriber to or have made a public comment to one or more of the
following lists: capandtrade, cc, ghg-rep.

ARB What's New