Opportunities for Local Governments & Nonprofits
As a local government or nonprofit, you can bring clean transportation technology projects to your community. Many of these projects offer benefits to lower-income consumers that live in disadvantaged communities. Clean transportation also provides many health, environmental, and economic benefits.
Information on Current Low Carbon Transportation Funding Plan
- Understand and influence funding categories.
- Transmit information on programs available to local residents.
- Get on list serve for latest information and receive updates.
- Be aware of final funding categories.
Development of Solicitation Concepts
- Provide input on projects needed in your community.
- Explore partnerships – share your experience – network.
Secure Funding for Community Projects
- Be aware of upcoming solicitations & funding projects
- Know the elements of a competitive grant application package.
- Identify project categories matching your areas of experience and expertise.
- Build a solid team and submit a strong proposal.
- Funding award process is competitive but only local governments and nonprofits are eligible for most project categories.
No Active Solicitations Currently Available
Guide to CARB's Solicitation Process
CARB staff is available to provide guidance and answer questions. To contact us for additional help or to request a speaker at your community event, email at email@example.com.