Large Spark-Ignition (LSI) Engine Fleet Requirements Regulation Guidance Documents and Advisories
This page last reviewed January 10, 2017All documents are provided in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) unless otherwise indicated.
On July 21 2016, the Air Resources Board approved amendments to the LSI Fleet Regulation, which include reinstating the Limited Hours of Use provision, became effective. The changes to the regulation are reflected in the fact sheets, advisories, forms, and answers to the guidance documents below.
LSI Fleet Requirements Regulation Overview
- Overview: Basic explanation of the regulation timeline and requirements.
Implementation and Enforcement Advisories
- Advisory 08-01: Delay in Enforcement of First LSI Compliance Date. Allow Purchase Orders into Fleet Average Calculation.
- Advisory 08-02: Exclusion of Gasoline-Fueled Ground Support Equipment from the LSI Fleet Average Calculation.
- Advisory 08-03: Exclude from the fleet average calculation fully controlled late model year LSI equipment fleets and LSI equipment with engines greater than three liters in displacement; Extend deadline for use of purchase orders in the fleet average calculations.
- Advisory 441: Enforcement of the Off-Road Large Spark-Ignition (LSI) Fleet Requirements Regulation.
Spark-Ignition (LSI) Engine Fleet Requirements Regulation
Regulatory Quick Links
- Fleet Average Emission Level Standards
- Fleet Size(s):
- Limited Hours Of Use Provision
- Reporting Requirements
- Equipment Information Gathering Template
- How to Report Equipment Using the Import Equipment Tool
- How to Report Equipment with Missing Information
- Initial Reporting
forms below are to be used to either request updates to information in
fleet's DOORS account that is not available for the fleet owner to
update directly, or to submit information to ARB to complete annual
for a Change in DOORS Information
- Contact Information: Use this form to request changes to your fleet's contact information, including a request for a new username/password.
- Adding Equipment with an Existing EIN: Use this form to request to add equipment with an existing EIN to your fleet if the previous owner has not sold the piece of equipment in DOORS.
- Equipment/Engine Information Changes for Previously Reported Equipment: Use this form to request changes to equipment or engine information originally reported by a previous owner (e.g., equipment was purchased with an existing EIN, but some of the equipment or engine information is incorrect).