► Am I eligible?
▼ Am I eligible?
- To be eligible, a fleet must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be opted in to the Log Truck Phase-In Option, the NOx Exempt Area extension, or the Small Fleet option and in the Truck Regulation Upload, Compliance, and Reporting System (TRUCRS);
- Operate in California 75 percent of the time for the last two years;
- Must engage at least some of the time in logging;
- Operate a minimum of 6,000 miles per year or consume 1,100 gallons of diesel fuel per year during the previous two years depending on engine model year.
► How do I obtain a voucher?
▼ How do I obtain a voucher?
- The buyer fills out and submits a completed TIMBER application and required documentation at a participating dealership.
- The dealership forwards the application to a participating air district.
- The air district evaluates and approves the completed application within ten business days.
- The owner is responsible for the cost of the vehicle minus the TIMBER voucher amount.
information on TIMBER can be found at the TIMBER Program website.