► Am I eligible?
▼ Am I eligible?
- To be eligible, a fleet must meet all of the Guideline requirements including, but not limited to, the following:
- The fleet is currently compliant with all applicable federal, state, and local air quality rules and regulations;
- The truck must have been owned and operated in California 75% of the time during the previous 2 years (Some local requirements may apply);
- The applicant must be an owner of a fleet of ten or fewer heavy-duty diesel trucks with a Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) greater than 14,000 lbs;
- The truck must have a manufacturer GVWR greater than 14,000 lbs;
- The owner must not use the replacement truck for drayage activities;
- Existing truck must be model year 2006 or older.
► What can I use my voucher for?
▼ What can I use my voucher for?
- Grants may be available for the following:
The replacement truck must have a model year 2007 or newer truck engine that is at or below 1.20 g/bhp-hr oxides of nitrogen and 0.01 g/bhp-hr particulate matter and be purchased through one of the participating dealerships. The old truck must be destroyed. Voucher amounts range from $5,000 to $45,000 and depend on factors such as the miles traveled per year, the weight class of the old truck, the fleet size, the emission standard of the replacement truck and whether the replacement truck is new or used.