► Am I eligible?
▼ Am I eligible?
- To be eligible, a fleet must meet all of the Guideline requirements including, but not limited to, the following:
- The fleet is currently compliant with all applicable federal, state, and local air quality rules and regulations;
- The truck must have been owned and operated in California 75% of the time during the previous 2 years (Some local requirements may apply);
- The applicant must be an owner of a fleet of ten or fewer heavy-duty diesel trucks with a Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) greater than 14,000 lbs;
- The truck must have a manufacturer GVWR greater than 14,000 lbs;
- The owner must not use the replacement truck for drayage activities;
- Existing truck must be model year 2006 or older.