2013 SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY 1-HOUR OZONE STATE IMPLEMENTATION PLAN (SIP)
This page last reviewed February 14, 2017
On November 21, 2013, the Air Resources Board (ARB) approved the San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District (District) 2013 Plan for the 1-Hour Ozone Standard (Plan). The Plan sets out the strategy to attain the federal 1979 1-hour Ozone standard of 0.12 ppm by 2019.
This page provides links to ARB and District documentation.
- Submittal Letter to U.S. EPA (pdf - 540 kb)
- Public Hearing Notice (pdf - 121 kb)
- ARB Staff Report: San Joaquin Valley 2013 Plan for the Federal 1-Hour Ozone Standard (pdf - 1442 kb)
- 2013 Ozone Attainment Plan (link to District website)
- Determination of Attainment of the 1-Hour Ozone Standard
- Approval of the 2013 Ozone Attainment Plan and 1-hour and 8-hour Ozone VMT Offsets