Military and Tactical Engine Registration -- PERP

This page last reviewed April 4, 2017

image sample of portable equipmentU.S. Department of Defense and/or the U.S. military service operations wishing to register eligible internal combustion engines associated with military and tactical support operations must complete Form 4 (Military and Tactical Support Equipment) instead of Form 2.

Military and tactical support equipment includes equipment that is used in combat, combat support, combat service support, tactical or relief operations, or training for such operations. Examples include, but are not limited to, internal combustion engines associated with portable generators, aircraft start carts, heaters, and lighting carts. Instructions for completing the form are included on the back page of the form. The form that you complete will be included as part of the new registration package that also includes completion of General Information (Form 1).

The Fee Calculation Worksheet (Form 1A) can be used to calculate your registration payment. If you are paying by wire transfer, please notify Brad Shaw (916) 229-0972 or Michele Burkett (916) 229-0963 in advance to help us process your payment. If you have any questions about what information is needed or how to complete the form, please contact Brad Shaw (916) 229-0972 or Michele Burkett (916) 229-0963