This page last reviewed April 13, 2017
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING TO CONSIDER AMENDMENTS TO THE CALIFORNIA CAP ON GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS AND MARKET-BASED COMPLIANCE MECHANISMS REGULATION
(Hearing Date: September 22, 2016)
FINAL APPROVAL / OAL ACTION
This stage has not yet been reached.
ADOPTED REGULATIONS AND MATERIALS SUBMITTED TO OAL
This stage has not yet been reached.
A business or person submitting a comment to a proposed regulation or proposed amendment or repeal of a regulation or any person who specifically request it has the right to request a copy of the Final Statement of Reasons (FSOR).
Upon its completion, the Final Statement of Reasons (FSOR) will be available and copies may requested from the agency contact persons, or may be obtained in electronic form from this web page.
HEARING ACTION AND SUPPLEMENTAL 15-DAY NOTICES
Posted April 13, 2017
Second Notice of Public Availability of Modified Text and Availability of Additional Documents and/or Information (PDF - 8.48MB)
Deadline to Submit Public Comments: April 28, 2017, at 5:00 p.m.
- Attachment A: Proposed Second 15-Day Modifications (PDF - 645K)
Documents Incorporated by Reference
- California Air Resources Board (2017). Method to Determine the Boric Oxide Equivalent in Borate Products. (PDF - 117K)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (2005). Agriculture Shipping Point and Market Inspection Instructions for Pistachios in Shell. (PDF - 1.33MB)
Documents added to the record
- Ontario's Climate Change Mitigation and Low-carbon Economy Act 2016 - proclaimed in force May 19, 2016. (PDF - 284K)
- Ontario Regulation 452/09 Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reporting - effective December 1, 2009. (PDF - 186K)
- Ontario Regulation 143/16 Quantification, Reporting, and Verification of Greenhouse Gas Emissions - effective July 1, 2016, and as amended. (PDF - 56K)
- Ontario's Guideline for Quantification, Reporting, and Verification of Greenhouse Gas Emissions - effective January 1, 2017. (PDF - 1.50MB)
- Ontario's Guideline for Quantification, Reporting, and Verification of Greenhouse Gas Emissions - dated December 2015. (PDF - 1.30MB)
- Ontario Regulation 144/16 The Cap and Trade Program - effective July 1, 2016, and as amended. (PDF - 1338K)
- Ontario's Compliance Offset Credits Regulatory Proposal - dated November 15, 2016. (PDF - 408K)
- ARB Staff's Discussion of Findings Required by Government Code section 12894 - dated January 2017. (PDF - 298K)
- Governor's Transmittal Response to CARB on Findings Under SB 1018. (PDF - 655K)
- Post-2020 Electrical Distribution Utilities Allowance Allocation Spreadsheet. (XLSX - 303K)
- U.S. Enviromental Protection Agency Fact Sheet on Social Cost of Carbon (December 2015). (PDF - 132K)
- Anza Electric Cooperative, Inc. and ConnectAnza, Financial and Statistical Report, USDA RUS Form 7, 2017. (PDF - 334K)
- City of Vernon Added Facilities Agreement (2017). (PDF - 435K)
- City of Vernon, Agreement for Economic Development Incentive on Electric Service. (PDF - 418K)
- Silicon Valley Power,Utility Fct Sheet, Electric Utility, City of Santa Clara, FACT Sheet - JAN - DEC 2016 (2017). (PDF - 82K)
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Diablo Canyon Power Plant, Unit 1. (PDF - 127K)
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Diablo Canyon Power Plant, Unit 2. (PDF - 128K)
Posted December 21, 2016Notice of Public Availability of Modified Text and Availability of Additional Documents and/or Information (PDF
Deadline to Submit Public Comments: January 20, 2017, at 5:00 p.m.
- Attachment A: Proposed 15-Day Modifications (PDF
- Attachment B: Post-2020 Industry Assistance Factor Calculations (PDF - 341K)
- Post-2020 Assistance Factor Calculations Spreadsheet (XLS
- Attachment C: 2021-2030 Allowance Allocation to Electrical Distribution Utilities (PDF - 170K)
- Attachment D: Post-2020 Natural Gas Supplier Allowance Allocation and Consignment (PDF
- Attachment E: Public Workshop Materials (PDF
- Attachment F: Analysis of the Energy Imbalance Market and Mandatory Greenhouse Gas Reporting and Cap-and-Trade Regulations (PDF
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE AND RELATED MATERIAL
Posted August 2, 2016
Notice of Public Hearing (PDF - 18241K)
Submit Public Comments: September 19, 2016, at 5:00 p.m. or at the Public
Hearing on September 22 , 2016.
Staff Report: Initial Statement of Reasons (ISOR) (PDF - 1509K)
- Appendix A: Proposed Regulation Order (PDF
- Appendix B: Draft Environmental Analysis (PDF
- Appendix C: Revised Standardized Regulatory Impact Assessment (SRIA) (PDF
- Appendix D: Summary of the Cap-and-Trade Program in Ontario, Canada (PDF
- Appendix E: Emissions Leakage Analysis (PDF
- Appendix F: Public Process for Development of the Proposed Amendments (PDF