Biogenic Working Group - December 22, 2005
This page last reviewed March 24, 2010
The primary directive of the Biogenic Working Group is simulation of biogenic emissions for all of California. The current secondary directive focuses on aerosols in the ultra fine range and their relationship with biota to determine what background levels are and how to tease out any signature due to biota and geological sources to better differentiate anthropogenic influences. In this process, the group hopes to develop vegetation maps and leaf biomass databases to create the backbone for fire simulation, smoke projection and visibility degradation programs in California.
- Biogenic Symposium (December
9-10, 1999 Located at the Department of Health Services Auditorium at 714 "P" Street Sacramento, California)
- Abstracts (PDF - 34K)
- Biogenic Working Group
- Other Related Websites
- Biogenic Inventories through Geographic Information Systems
- Western Center for Urban Forest Research and Education
- University of California Santa Barbara Biogeography Lab-GAP Analysis GIS Vegetation Maps
- UCLA - UCCE Information
- UC Berkeley - Major Projects
- New Peer Review Abstracts
For further information, please contact Ash Lashgari at (916) 323-1506.