Research Screening Committee
This page last reviewed April 19, 2017
The Board's legislatively mandated Research Screening Committee consists of scientists, engineers, and others knowledgeable, technically qualified, and experienced in air pollution problems. The Committee meets approximately four times a year to review proposed and completed research projects.
Links to the recent meeting documents:
Previous year documents can be accessed through the links in the leftside menu bar.
|PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE||ADVANCE AGENDA||ACTION|
|September 15, 2016||September 15, 2016||September 15, 2016|
|January 13, 2017||January 13, 2017||January 13, 2017|
|March 30, 2017||March 30, 2017||when available|
The current Committee Members are:
- Professor Harold Cota, Ph.D., California State Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo (Chairman)
- Alan Vette, Ph.D., United States Environmental Protection Agency
- Rashid Shaikh,
Ph.D., Health Effects Institute (HEI), Director of Science
- Philip Fine, Ph.D., South Coast Air Quality Management District
- Professor Rachel Morello-Frosch, Ph.D., M.P.H., University of California, Berkeley
- Professor Suzanne Paulson, Ph.D., University of California, Los Angeles
Eisenstein, Ph.D., Center for Resource Efficient Communities,
University of California, Berkeley
Forman Williams, Ph.D., University of California, San Diego
- Professor Yifang Zhu, Ph.D., University of California, Los Angeles, Fielding School of Public Health
- Professor J.R. DeShazo, Ph.D., University of California, Los Angeles, Luskin School of Public Affairs
- Tim Wallington, Ph.D., Ford Motor Company, Senior Technical Leader for Environmental Sciences
For more information please email Emma Plasencia or contact by phone at (916) 323-1524.