ARB Research Seminars
This page last reviewed October 03, 2016
Leading scientists present their research findings about air pollution and climate change
- Seminars are presented at the Cal/EPA Building in Sacramento and the Haagen-Smit Laboratory in El Monte, California, and are open to the public.
- For those who cannot attend the presentation in person, the seminars will be WEBCAST
- Sign up here for the Seminars List Serve to receive notices of upcoming presentations.
- Also view our Chair’s Lecture Series website.
- Suzanne Paulson, Ph.D.; J. R. DeShazo Ph.D.; and Akula Venkatram, Ph.D., University of California, Los Angeles; University of California, Riverside
- Identifying Urban Designs and Traffic Management Strategies for Southern California that Reduce Air Pollution Exposure
- Thursday, May 18, 2017, 1:30 pm PDT Save to Outlook. Announcement. Research Project.
- David Cocker, Ph.D., University of California, Riverside
- Air Quality Impacts of Low Vapor Pressure-Volatile Organic Compounds
- Tuesday, May 16, 2017, 10:00 am, PDT Save to Outlook. Announcement. Research Project.
- David Rapson, Ph.D., University of California, Davis
- Modeling Household Vehicle and Transportation Choice and Usage - Part B: Empirical Estimation of Household Vehicle Purchase and Usage Decisions
- Tuesday, May 09, 2017, 1:30 pm PDT Save to Outlook. Announcement. Research Project.
|Title Click a seminar title for details.||Date||Presenter||Affiliation||Category|
|Modeling Household Vehicle and Transportation Choice and Usage - Part A: Factors Related to Voluntary Choice of Low Vehicle Ownership and Usage||04/24/17||Mokhtarian, Patricia Georgia Institute of Technology and Giovanni Circella, Georgia Institute of Technology and University of Californa, Davis||Georgia Institute of Technology and University of California, Davis||Climate Change|
|Developing a New Methodology for Analyzing Potential Displacement||03/29/17||Chapple, Karen, and Miriam Zuk||University of California, Berkeley||Climate Change|
|The Future of Drop-In Fuels: Life-Cycle Cost and Environmental Impacts of Bio-Based Hydrocarbon Fuel Pathways||12/19/16||Horvath, Arpad and Corinne Scown||University of California, Berkeley and Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory||Climate Change|
|Quanitification of the Emission Reduction Benefits of Mitigation Strategies for Dairy Silage||12/01/16||Mitloehner, Frank||University of California, Davis||Air Quality|
|The Feasibility of Renewable Natural Gas as a Large-Scale, Low Carbon Substitute||12/02/16||Jaffe, Amy Myers, and Nathan Parker||University of California, Davis||Climate Change|
If you have questions or comments, please contact Peter Mathews at (916) 323-8711.