Agricultural Burn Decision - Imperial County


For Burn Day Declaration,

Please call the Air Pollution Control District at

(760) 482-4606

Please view the Imperial County website.

For permission to burn, you are required to contact your local agricultural burn authority, which has information available on local conditions, including fire danger, and can respond to local burning problems. For information on types of burning other than agricultural burning, contact your local air pollution control district.

Smoke Management Program