Truck and Bus Regulation Reporting
This page last reviewed May 8, 2013
Before you start, read Helpful Hints and view the How to Report video for using the online reporting system.
The Truck and Bus regulation will reduce diesel exhaust emissions from privately owned and federal government diesel trucks and buses. Privately and publicly owned school buses have different requirements and do not need to be reported.
Fleets that already reported will need to update their vehicle and owner information as it changes.
- If you bought or sold vehicles from your fleet, installed filters, or upgraded engines on any of your vehicles you must report that information within 30 days.
- If you reported for a mileage based extensions such as the low-mileage construction truck extension, the agricultural vehicle extension, or the low-use exemption, you must report your vehicle's January 1 odometer reading by January 31 each year. Also, if you sell a vehicle that was using the extension, then you must report the ending odometer reading.
Truck Regulations Upload and Compliance Reporting System (TRUCRS)
- How to report 2013 with printable forms
- Online reporting guide explaining how to use the reporting system
- Large Fleet Upload Sheet
- Three Day Pass Exemption Form
A motorhome used solely for personal use is exempt for the clean-up requirements of the regulation and does not need to be reported.