This page last reviewed September 17, 2014
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING TO CONSIDER AMENDMENTS TO THE REGULATION FOR THE MANDATORY REPORTING OF GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS
Public Comments Received
FINAL APPROVAL / OAL ACTIONOAL approved the rulemaking and filed it with the Secretary of State on December 31, 2013. The rulemaking became effective on January 1, 2014.
- "Endorsed Approved" Form 400 including "Endorsed Filed" by the Secretary of State (PDF - 289K)
- Final Regulation Order (PDF - 814K)
- Memo to OAL dated December 30, 2013 (PDF - 850K)
- Addendum to the Final Statement of Reasons (PDF - 10K)
ADOPTED REGULATIONS AND MATERIALS SUBMITTED TO OALThe Final Rulemaking Package was filed with OAL on November 18, 2013. ARB has requested an early effective date of January 1, 2014.
- Request for Early Effective Date (PDF - 52K)
- Executive Order (PDF - 54K)
- Final Regulation Order ~see revised above~
- Final Statement of Reasons (PDF - 4.8MB)
- Updated Informative Digest (PDF - 28K)
- Notice of
A business or person submitting a comment to a proposed regulation or proposed amendment or repeal of a regulation or any person who specifically request it has the right to request a copy of the Final Statement of Reasons (FSOR). Upon its completion, the Final Statement of Reasons (FSOR) will be available and copies may requested from the agency contact persons, or may be obtained in electronic form from this web page.
HEARING ACTION AND SUPPLEMENTAL 15-DAY NOTICESPosted November 1, 2013
Comment Period has been Extended to November 15, 2013. Please submit comments by 5:00 pm on November 15, 2013.
Notice of Public Availability of Modified Text (PDF - 42K)
- Attachment ~ Proposed 15-Day Modifications (PDF - 368K)
Resolution 13-43 (PDF- 227K)
- Attachment B: Staff's Suggested Modifications to the Original Proposal, Presented at the October 25, 2013 ARB Board Hearing. (PDF- 610K)
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE AND RELATED MATERIALPosted September 4, 2013
Notice of Public Hearing (PDF - 87K)
Staff Report: Initial Statement of Reasons (ISOR) (PDF - 709K)
- Appendix A: Proposed Regulation Order (PDF - 801K)
Rulemaking Activity for 2013